TAE Participant support is available.
Our friendly and professional trainers and assessors are available to help you on your path to success.
Between the hours of Mon-Fri 8:30am - 4:30pm AEST, you can contact your trainer or someone from our TAE Team in a variety of ways:
- Click on the callout box at the bottom Right Hand Side of your portal to send us a helpdesk email/ticket.
Mark the email/ticket to your trainers' attention if you think that only your specific trainer can assist with your enquiry. Your email/ticket will be answered promptly
- Send a message directly to your trainer via the ‘chat room‘ in your portal dashboard.
If you have an allocated trainer and they are on leave, there may be a delay in response time, otherwise if your trainer's name in your portal is TAE TEAM, your message will be responded to promptly
- Use the ‘Ask IVET a question’ link at the top Left Hand Side on your portal dashboard.
- Call us on 1300 000 TAE (823) – follow the prompts to speak directly with a support trainer.
If we don’t pick up the first time, please leave a message and we will call you back.
- For administration support queries Email: firstname.lastname@example.org