TAE Academy and NSWNMA have formed a partnership in order to offer the members of NSWNMA the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment at a discounted rate.
The launch of this joint venture will commence in March 2020 and will allow the nurses and midwives of NSW to undertake the Certificate IV program in a contextualised manner and with their peers.
The program is delivered in 12 days over a period of 9 Months. Alternatively we have an online program available to those that cannot attend the face to face workshops.
- Day 1: Monday 6th April
- Day 2 & Day 3: Monday 11th May & Tuesday 12th May
- Day 4: Wednesday 10th June
- Day 5: Wednesday 8th July
- Day 6: Tuesday 11th August
- Day 7 & Day 8: Wednesday 23rd September & Thursday 24th September
- Day 9 & Day 10: Tuesday 13th October & Wednesday 14th October
- Day 11: Wednesday 11th November
- Day 12: Tuesday 8th December
Location: 50 O’Dea Ave, Waterloo NSW 2017
Cost for Online program is: $1431.00
A payment plan of four $357.75 installments is available
Cost for our Face to Face program is: $2765.00
A payment plan of six $460.95 installments is available
Questions? Contact us today.
Register Your Interest Today